SRM Concrete is looking for Class A or B CDL Flatbed Operators.
About us: SRM Concrete is the fastest growing Ready-Mix Company in the United States. At SRM Concrete, we help build America. With us, you just don’t drive the truck; you operate it.
We are family owned, so we understand the value of an employee's time at home. We make sure our truck operators have the ability to be home daily. If you like to work hard, you'd have unlimited earning potential.
Come where you no longer have just a job, you have a career.
Position: Flat Bed Truck Operator - CDL Class A or B
· Conduct your work safely
· Delivery block orders to business and residential customers
· Hand Strap Loads
· Provide outstanding customer service
· Ensure completion of require paperwork
· Keep the truck clean and presentable at all times
· Return to plant in a timely manner to receive next load
· Possess a "GO-GETTER" mentality
· Perform other duties as assigned
· CDL Class A or B
· Minimum 2 years Tractor Trailer experience (preferred)
· Minimum 2 years Forklift/Moffit (preferred)
· Ability to work overtime
· Pass pre-employment drug screen
· No felony convictions within the past ten years
· No unexplained gaps in employment
· Good MVR report
Operator Benefits include:
· Automatic & Air-conditioned Trucks
· Local Routes; Home Daily
· Overtime Pay
· No top-out on pay rates
· 7 paid holidays (From day one) & paid time off (After one year)
· Weekly pay by Direct Deposit
. Vision Insurance
. Short- & Long-Term Disability
. 401(K) match of up to $60 per week
· Monday – Friday schedule (Saturdays occasionally)
· Shifts will be flexible (morning, mid-day, and night)
· Overtime is typical
· Expect to work outdoors in elements
· Able to lift/carry 50lbs regularly
· Able to operate truck for long period on time
· Ability to work in varying weather conditions
· Ability to perform preventive maintenance on the trucks (greasing and cleaning)
Pay rates are based upon experience and will be discussed in a face to face interview.