· Answers incoming calls and communications.
· Coordinates response and delivery of received information to field staff.
· Dispatches and deploys staff, vehicles, and/or units based on communications received.
· Adeptly uses multi-line telephone system, mobile phones, two-way radios, and other communications methods and networks.
· Maintains calm communication with and provides Information to incoming callers.
· Schedules drivers for delivery; selects most efficient routes for each driver.
· Maintains radio and/or phone contact with drivers; receives and dispatches response and emergency aid when needed.
· Monitors drivers working hours to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Ability to execute directions accurately and with speed.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
· Ability to operate or to quickly learn a variety of communications systems.
Job Type: Full-time