SRM Concrete is searching for a highly motivated Lowboy Truck Driver to join our team. This position safely and efficiently operates a Lowboy truck and trailer while moving heavy equipment.
Job Duties include:
Abide by Company Safety Program and Policies, while performing duties safely.
Must have experience hauling wide loads.
Responsible for loading heavy equipment onto lowboy for transportation, including proper cargo securement and binding. Must have the ability to tarp, chain, and strap your own load.
Ability to drive to destination applying commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations.
Responsible for hauling heavy equipment to various job sites.
Inspect truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
Maintain driver log according to DOT regulations.
Inspect truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil and water. May perform emergency roadside repairs, such as changing tires or tire chains.
Responsible for unloading heavy equipment off the lowboy in a safe manner.
Must observe and practice safety standards and policies of the department.
Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Education
· Overtime Pay
· Overtime After 8 Hours Per Day
· No Top-out on Pay Rates
· 7 Paid Holidays (From day one) & Paid Time Off (After one year of service)
· Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Short & Long-Term Disability
· 401(K) Match of Up to $60 Per Week
· Saturday Bonus Pay
· Every Other Saturday Off
· Referral Bonus Program (up to $250 per referral)
- Limited Travel (per diem offered if required)