CNC Router Operator
· Must have valid Tennessee driver’s license.
· Reliable Transportation.
· Team members must be prepared to begin his / her shift when this desired shift begins.
· Team members will be required to work the entire shift, unless an emergency occurs.
· Willing to work OT as needed.
· Must be able to work from sketches or cad drawings to assemble cabinets.
· Team member will need to able to be detailed oriented, paying close attention to detail.
· Team member will need to be able to work side by side with other team members on a daily basis.
· Must be able to do general math, such as adding, subtraction, dividing, and multiplying.
· Must be able to understand fractional values and how to add and subtract.
· Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Must be able read to understand fractions on a tape measure.
· Must have knowledge of safety practices of manual and power equipment used in the production shop.
· Must be able to communicate verbally with customers and new clients as needed.
· Looking for 2-4 years in home or professional CNC routing experience.
· Basic understanding of Mozaik Software.
· Must be able to safety operate Power Table Saws, Cross Cut Saws, Miter Saws, Planer, Table Sander Power Drills, etc.
· Team member will need to be flexible on daily hours worked.
· Team member will need to have a positive outlook, courtesy, and focused on the job when a customer is in their presences.
· Team member dress attire will remain comfortable, but professional.
· Team member will be required to assist other team members in plant if he/she work center is low on materials to assemble.
· Team member will be required to take on additional responsibilities as required by their team leader.
· Team members must have a positive attitude.
· Team members will be responsible for quality control items passing through and out of his / her work station.