The Loader Operator will perform activities by operating a Front End Loader. These activities may include loading trucks, clearing debris, moving products, and cleaning up areas around the job sites.
· Operates a variety front end loader to accomplish difficult or highly complex tasks.
· Prior to operating equipment, conducts routine inspections to identify needed maintenance or repairs.
· Monitors gauges and other indicators to ensure safe operation.
· Performs or requests necessary repairs and adjustments to equipment.
· Assists with repairs as needed.
· Adheres to all safety rules, guidelines, and codes.
· Maintains records of time worked and materials used.
· Help to perform clean up and maintain the plant area
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Thorough understanding of practices involved in the use of a front end loader.
· Thorough understanding of maintenance and basic repairs associated with heavy equipment.
· Thorough understanding of safety rules and ability to safely operate machinery.
· Superior skill operating assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license/ID
· Heavy Equipment operation preferred
· Must be able to work in all types of weather, including extremely hot and extremely cold temperatures.
· Work in dusty and wet environments
· Ability to work long hours with getting in and out of the equipment
· Must be able to physically operate heavy equipment.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and stand to operate and repair heavy equipment.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.